He lives and works in Milan where he took his degree in architecture. After having started to study law, he came to the architecture, studying also painting and pottery sculpture. From 1959 till 1962 he worked with Lino Saltini and later, from 1962 to 1970, with Giò Ponti with whom he realized important international projects: office buildings, big stores, museums, churches. Since 1971 he has been working as a free designer. He designed wooden furniture for La Linea of Lurago d’Erba and for Cassina of Meda, upholstered furniture for ARFLEX and for Comforto of Ahlen (Germany), printed fabrics for Jsa of Busto Arsizio, lighting apparatus for Valenti and Stilnovo of Milan, containers for laboratories of oceanographic research for E.N.E.A. of La Spezia, exhibition modules for C.N.R. of Rome and ralling mills for Mino of Alessandria.
In the field of lighting, he realized, together with the Studio Prossinger & Windisch of Salzburg, the library of the University of Salzburg. He wrote for the magazines “Ville e Giardini” and “Casa e Giardino”.
He received the following awards: “A. Palladio” 1967 for industrial design in pottery for the lamp “Longobarda”, produced by Gabbianelli- Milan. “Guten Industrieform” 1978 – Hannover for a multipurpose chair “System 10”, a production of Comfort – Ahlen (Germany).
He also received honorable mentions at the Eleventh Compasso d’Oro 1979 for the armchair “CROSS” produced by ARFLEX and for a landspeaker produced by Chieri of Milan. He was a member of the jury of the award “Faenza” in 1974 for the industrial production of pottery.
His pieces have been shown in various exhibitions in Italy and abroad such as: ”Italy: new Domestic Landscape” – Museum of Modern Art of New York, “ Introduction to design” – Israel Museum of Jerusalem, “Design e Design” of Milan, “Bio” – Lubiana, “ Italienisches Möbel Design 1950-80” Stadt Museum of Cologne.